Thursday, October 18, 2007

StowAway2 Review

We always love hearing from StowAway2 Owners. Here's a nice message from StowAway2 Owner Bob E. who writes in from Michigan with a review of his StowAway2 Cargo Carrier. Bob purchased the Max Swingaway.

"I have utilized my new unit both on the highway, 11 hours from Ann Arbor to St. Paul MN and back and three tailgating days. The unit works great. It is a snap to move the unit around on the frame and it works great on game day. Numerous individuals have come into my tent to see exactly what I have. I show them the name and the web site.

I thank you again for your outstanding customer service from the initial contact, to guiding me through the process, your solid recommendations and the super speed in getting my unit to me in time for the first game. This entire experience was outstanding and I thank you very much for everything."


Bob uses his StowAway2 for Tailgating. How do you use yours? Let us know.