Monday, January 21, 2008

Infiniti QX56

It's that time again: Letters From the Road.

StowAway2 Owner Kirit P. (Texas) sent in the following note about his Super Max Swingaway.

I just want to share my experience with my new StowAway2 Max Swingaway. The items were shipped very fast, well packed, and reasonable shipping. I received the product 3 days after ordering it over the phone. It is a very well made product. The best I have seen. I attached it to my 2004 Infiniti QX56 using the hitch tightner (a must). I also used the license plate holder. I got the LED brake lights (another MUST). They are very bright and noticible. I also got the lid rack (another MUST). We packed it to the brim. I placed my skis on the lid rack and secured them with bunge cords. We drove from Midland, Texas to Durango, Colorado (600 miles). The stowaway did not move a bit. No noises or rattles. It worked out great. The Stowaway2 made our trip very manageble. I would recommend this product to anyone. Thank you for making a GREAT product.

Kirit was nice enough to send in these pictures from his ski adventure. What views!


Have a story of your own? Be sure to let us know!