Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Arctic Fox Travel Trailer Cargo Carrier

As we've said many times, we always love hearing from StowAway2 owners, with pictures of their rig. This afternoon, we got a nice note from Tom J. (Montana) who wrote to say,

Hey guys & gals... Having the need for more storage in my 31' Arctic Fox travel trailer, I opted to mount a Stowaway2 on the rear of the RV. I purchased the storage pod from Camping World. I... plugged the Stowaway2 into the receiver. It's just like on a truck or SUV, but on the rear of an RV, and is as solid as a rock. Connecting the Stowaway2 wiring to the RV wiring harness was a cinch. Thought you might like to see some pictures. I'm looking forward to my next trip and the extra storage space provided by the Stowaway2.

Here are a few pictures that Tom sent us.



Tom purchased our Max cargo carrier. Here's a link to the Max box by itself; here's a link to our popular Max Swingaway Cargo Carrier.
Thanks again for writing Tom; if anyone else has a story you'd like to share, please let us know!